Meet Our Staff
Meet Our Staff
President and Owner
Meet Our Teachers
About Our Teachers
Low staff turnover means greater consistency for your child!
An important part of the Bates-Rich Vision Statement is to be the employer of choice in Rochester's child care community. To achieve this goal, we offer a competitive starting salary, a comprehensive benefits package and a clear and achievable career ladder.
A supportive work environment, with strict compliance with OCFS Regulations and NAEYC Standards, supports a low staff turnover rate, which means greater consistency for your child.
Lead Teachers have a minimum of a Child Development Associate (CDA) or a college diploma. Pre-K and Kindergarten Teachers are Certified Teachers, and they sign an annual contract.
Assistant Teachers have college-based learning and relevant work experience.
Teacher's Aides come from a variety of backgrounds and are supported and trained by teachers who are present with them at all times.
Teachers maintain current CPR and Emergency First Aid training. Most Level II Teachers are also MAT Certified, having completed an extensive training program to enable them to administer medication.
A flexible work schedule and access to scholarships allows staff to pursue continuing education so that they may further their career in early childhood.
Geriatric Care ManagementAt SureCare, we can help you with all aspects of Geriatric Care:
- Medication Management
- VA Consultation
- Nurse assessment to determine the level of care needs
- Assisting with processing Long Term Care Insurance claims and understanding Medicare and Medicaid coverage
- Home Care coordination and oversight
- Nursing home, assisted living and memory care placement
- Act as a liaison to families at a distance
- Assist with hospital/ rehab discharge
- Assess living arrangements and assure a safe environment
- Accompany patients to physician appointments and implement recommendations
- Preserving financial resources by helping avoid inappropriate payment and duplicated services
- Mini mental examination and cognitive assessment, specializing in Dementia care
- Extensive knowledge about quality, cost effective and available resources in the community